Friday, December 31, 2010

Friday Five, the Final 2010 edition

2010 is almost over.

Photobucket

I would enter a sound file here, but I am too lazy.

1. Name one thing you do everyday:

Tell someone that I love them. I have experienced losing a very close loved one when we had just had an argument, so this is of utmost importance to me. You never know if you might not see that person again.

2. Name two things you wish you could learn.

Math and how to be tidy. I am retarded at math (ask anyone) and a huge slob. Not nasty. Just a slob. Clothes everywhere. Mail everywhere. Everything everywhere. I don't have time to be neat. If I was able to stay at home, then yeah. But not with my job.

3. Name three things that remind you of your childhood:

TV and music from the 70's, the smell of pipe tobacco, and Summer.

4. Name four things you love to eat but rarely do.

Photobucket

Lobster, fried shrimp, macaroni and cheese, and fried bay scallops. Screw those huge ocean scallops.

5. Name five things that make you feel good.

Photobucket

The sun on my head, the sound of the ocean, digging my toes into beach sand, waking up in my camper, a hot shower when you're cold, and a good meal.

No comments:

Post a Comment