Saturday, January 16, 2010

The Saturday Nine

1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep?
talking sleep

Oh, God. Tripp and I both do. Tripp says hilarious stuff, and you can draw him into conversations by asking him questions. VERY entertaining.

2. What do you like about fall?

The colors of the leaves. The crisp air. Chilly beaches, memories of pulling in the net at Caswell Beach and finding it full of spots.


3. Do you have an addictive personality?

Photobucket
Terribly so! I will get on kicks of eating certain things and I'll eat it every day or every couple of days for weeks. I get in little crazes about something and I'll find out every possible thing I can about them. It's a miracle I never got addicted to anything really illicit, I guess!

4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?

My husband Tripp. He made me pancakes twice this week. :)

5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?

I have, and it was absolutely the worst thing I could have done. Therefor, I would find it very difficult to do it again, but if it were Tripp...I'd feel awfully betrayed, but I probably would. Feb. 11 we will have been married 21 years. It would be wrong to throw that away.

6. Are you happy with where you are in life?
Photobucket
Eh...I guess. Without going into a lot of detail here, I'd like to move on to a high school English position next year.I have a friend and even a relative at Terry Sanford High, which is where Bryant is graduating from next June. I'd love to teach there.

7. Do you believe that you can change someone?

Not entirely. Believing you can change someone to make them a suitable mate is ridiculous. But it is possible that people will change by being influenced by someone, good or bad. I've seen it happen with good kids who get involved with bad ones. I've also seen it go the other way, happily.

8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't?

Yes. Leave it at that............wha'd you have to bring THAT up for? Geez.

9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other?
Photobucket
How, as in a battle over his affection? NO. I might beat some ho. But not so he could sit back and gloat and go "That's right, ladies. There's enough to go around!" Now, to protect him? Oh yes. I'll fight someone to protect anyone I love, and we know I'll always cuss somebody out for someone I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment