Friday, February 12, 2010

The Friday Five - Snow storm edition

1. What is your favorite blanket like?


Oh, my favorite blankie. I don't have a real blankie like my friend Amy does.

I do have a blanket made from sweatshirt material I got as a freebie at a credit union conference in Las Vegas. It's gray and has a corner embroidered with some stupid credit union team building crap. It's soft and fuzzy.

2. What was the last thing you baked?

French onion soup. I cooked it on the stove for while I baked some French bread I got at Aldi's. I baked the bread until it was really hard and crispy; it was whole wheat with flax seeds. YUM. Then I floated it on the onion soup, covered it with slices of Swiss cheese, and baked it until the cheese melted. Labor intensive, but good. Bryant and I ate off of it twice.

3.What television personality gets you most hot and bothered?



DAVE RAMSEY. Oh my GOD he pisses me off. What is so great about never having to pay a bill again? I especially hate when people call in to gloat about being debt free. Yeah, eat beans and weenies for five years. And what happens at the end of those five years if you have a heart attack and die? I learned when I fell that you better not waste a day, an hour, a minute of your life. It might be the last one you ever get.

4. ,When did you last burn yourself?

I burned the living shit out of the skin between my thumb and first finger on a hot glue gun last year getting ready for school to start. Blistered like a bitch.

5. What are your feelings about hot sauce?

Like it in some stuff. I use:


no other. I put it in oyster stew, egg salad, pimentocheese, sometimes macaroni and cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment