Sunday, February 28, 2010

Not another week already...



Well, here we go loopty-loo. It's time for another week.

My nerves are SHOT. Tripp was having a a hard time trying to back the camper up into a small place, and it got to me so bad that I sat down on the doorstep and had a cry. I know: I have a real live diagnosed problem with depression and anxiety, but come on! I am sure it has to do with going to work tomorrow. I just can't seem to get these kids to take their education seriously. And every time I turn around I am being told that my test scores are all that matter when the rubber hits the road. AND if I want to keep my job. *sigh*.

On a lighter note, today I noticed that our camper was originally bought at an RV Dealer called "Long View". http://www.longviewrv.com/. My beach house that we had for 33 years was named Long View. It made me smile to see that. There's even a little picture of a light house on the sticker, and my house was less that 1/4th mile from Oak Island Light house. May seem silly, but it kind of made my day afterwards.

1 comment:

  1. Well, did Tripp successfully park the trailer? God I hope so - if not, call me - Charles & I will scrape up some bail money, LOL!

    ReplyDelete